The Best Food Processor for 2020
If you're not a cooking expert or have little time to prepare your favourite dishes, it is time to think about getting some help. Thanks to new technologies and advances in the field of household technology, today you can have at home a modern food processor that will make your life much easier. We will put forward a list of manufacturers, reasons, and pros and cons, so that you are able to choose the ideal cooking appliance.
A food processor is a machine that, besides cooking, helps you peel and chop, but also grind, mince, beat and squeeze, among its many functions. It can also be used as a pot, an oven and a frying pan, so you get three in one. It can be set to work at any time and help you in case of a special dinner party where you will be entertaining several guests. Pay attention to this guide and the advice on how to choose the most suitable food processor.
Cuisinart Expert Prep Pro - Food Processor, Dicer, Spiraliser - New
100.00£ 1 bids | 03d
Sage The Kitchen Wizz Pro 15 Food Processor Blender 3.7l Kitchen Bfp800 Rrp £399
194.99£ 399.95 €
Automate your kitchen
Before buying the appliance, you should consider the disadvantages of having this type of device in your kitchen. For example, some models take up considerable space, but also, they require an important investment due to high costs. Moreover, cleaning will take time that perhaps you not have. However, there are advantages that will make your life much easier, such as the multifunctionality when it comes to performing several tasks and the possibility to programme it and prepare food at your convenience.
This way, for example, you can cook a roast while the food processor chops the vegetables or heats the sauce. If you finally decide to buy this appliance, you should keep into consideration several factors so that you can choose the ideal model for you:
- Size and capacity. This factor will depend on the number of people you cook for. You will find appliances that come with different bowl size aimed to process different size ingredients. The larger the size, the greater the capacity, but also the price will be higher.
- Motor power. There are food processor models with different power levels ranging from 400 to 1,600 watts to be able to cover all the different functions. The motor power is what will allow hard foods, such as nuts and even ice, to be chopped, cut and kneaded. In case of only needing an appliance to process food before cooking, you can buy a food processor with an average 800 watts to guarantee the maximum efficiency of the product.
- Functions. Food processors can be found in online catalogues. They can mix, steam, crush, weigh, stir, grind, beat, cook and chop with the assistance of diverse accessories.
- Cleaning. We advise you to look for devices with removable parts that are easy and comfortable to wash.
- Security. It is important to verify that the model you buy is equipped with a locking mechanism to prevent overheating, but also a wide and stable base in order to protect the device from vibrations.
- Programming. Another advantage found in food processors is the feature of programming, which allows you to cook while you take on other household chores or work from home. It has a multifunction control panel with different automatic programmes to regulate the temperature, cooking mode and time.
State-of-the-art technology at affordable prices
There is availability of food processors on the market at a reasonable price, but this does not mean that the quality of the product is any lesser. You can buy these devices from Lidl, manufacturer and supermarket, available during special limited times. These machines have a LCD screen kitchen integrated scale, an average power of 1,000 watts and a 2-liter capacity; perfect for small families.
Some manufacturers have designs that include extra features such as a scale, a grater or a kneader, but can make the product more expensive. Take your time to assess your needs thoroughly in order to cook efficiently and comfortably, then choose the appliance that best suits your criteria, while keeping in mind the number of people you would be cooking for.
Here you have the definitive guide to purchase the best food processor according to manufacturing, advantages and disadvantages, so that you can purchase the device that will best suit your lifestyle.
Thermomix offers very innovative food processors with compact and versatile designs, ideal for small spaces. It usually includes two bowls, which allows for two meals to be prepared at the same time. However, these products are pricey due to the amount of accessories and functions that set them apart from other manufacturers.
Where to buy
You can find Moulinex food processors with 10 automatic programmes, 7 accessories and 4.5-liter total capacity to prepare food for up to 10 people. You can work the appliance manually or programme each cooking stage by Bluetooth from your Smartphone or tablet, while doing something else at home. You can steam cook, sauté, fry, mix, knead and beat. They come with stainless steel blades to guarantee a long life.
In Currys or Argos, you can find easy-to-use multifunctional food processor models. These will only require adding the ingredients and selecting the cooking option, for example, frying or steaming. The most modern models come with very practical and intuitive LED screens and touch screens. If you are not too savvy with electronic devices, worry not, as the use of these automatic kitchen appliances is simple and they can easily adapt to all cooking styles.
In case of not having the time to go to the store and try the different products available, you can find a wide range of food processors on websites such as eBay and Amazon, the most famous and visited by customers. There, you will find all the models, prices and professional manufacturers that can offer the best guarantee and useful life for your appliance.
The time has come for you to decide to optimize your household chores with the assistance of a food processor that will allow you to save time without affecting the quality of the food.
Waring Food Processor Chopper Mixer - 600w - 412x266x184mm - 3.3l
323.98£ 491.98 €