The best digital camera 2022: which one should you buy?
We all like to take photos of our moments of life to remember them, although most of them are taken with a mobile phone,many of us prefer to have a camera and when one wants to buy one many questions arise as there are so many products available.
The acquisition of a camera is not a decision to be taken lightly. There are a series of factors to be taken into consideration to be able to choose the ideal camera, so that one can maximize the usage of the camera. Below we present the definitive guide to buy the camera of your dreams.
Kids Digital Camera 1080p With Free 32gb Sd Card Mini Camera Video Recorder Blue
Kids Digital Camera 1080p With Free 32gb Sd Card Mini Camera Video Recorder Pink
Nikon Coolpix S6200 Slim Body 14.0 Mp Digital Camera - Pink
9.99£ 1 bids | 5d
Canon Eos 5d Mark Iii Digital Slr Camera Body With Battery Grip & Extras
1.40£ 3 bids | 7d
Digital Slr Camera 2.4" Screen Hd 16mp 1080p 16x Zoom Anti-shake Video Camcorder
Characteristics and advice to choose the ideal camera
The camera options are very diverse, and one has to look at the advantages and disadvantages of each one to choose the equipment one wants. The essential is that it meets our expectations and to be sure that what one is looking for a sophisticated camera for professional use, or if it is sufficient with a basic camera, these are the the main tips to follow:
- We need to ask ourselves what will one be photografing , this is one of the main factors to consider when one chooses a camera, because knowing exactly what one wants to photograph will help us with the characteristics needed for the equipment. As taking a photo of a landscape is not the same as taking a portrait. One need to consider what sort of activities are going to be done with the camera, is it going to be used only for taking photos of your holidays, is it going to be used in aquatic areas or is it going to be used for working and taking photos a an event.
- It is important to define a budget before investing in a camera.
- The number of megapixels is not the only factor that defines the quality of the photographs, or to consider when acquiring the equipment. One also needs to evaluate other parts of the camera, like that it has a good sensor, as if it’s bigger the quality of the photo will be better.
- Another element that’s important is that it has a fast processor and that it reproduces the colour intonation correctly.
- The optics should be glass, as it’s shiny the photos will be better, specially in situations where there is little light.
- One should prefer a camera with manual configuration, so that one can modify the the shutter speed , aperture and focus. Some of the camera equipment has this characteristic situated on the superior part of the camera, and it is a dial with the letters S, P, M and A which identifies the possibility of adjusting the exposure of the camera allowing us to capture unique photos.
- The lenses are important accessories for the camera is one wants quality photos. For this reason, we recommend camera equipment with interchangeable lenses so one cn take impressive photos.
- So that we have plenty of space it is recommended to buy a memory card superior of 16 GB.
- The best sales for cheap offers for camera equipment is Amazon and eBay. On these websites one will find a vast variety of different brands and models.
Most used Camera types
When looking for different camera options, we find these 3 types:
Also known as Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR), these equipment use a mirror to reflect the the light and directs the light directly to the sensor. This model in general has a optical visor and shots in RAW format and allows to change the lenses. They are digital, very complete and very advanced with the quality of the images, functions and focus, for these reasons it is chosen by the professional photographers, although if we inexperienced users it is also a good option.
Vintage Traveller Tlr Twin Lens Reflex Camera, Boxed With Manual, Working Order
0.99£ 0 bids | 7d
Vintage Haking: Halina A1 - Reflex Type Camera
3.20£ 4 bids | 4d
Vintage Yashica A Twin Lens Reflex Camera
45£ 0 bids | 5d
Thornton Pickard Ruby De Luxe Reflex Vintage Camera - Carl Zeiss Tessar 18cm 4.5
49.99£ 0 bids | 4d
The main characteristic of these camera equipments is it’s reduces size and it’s very varieties where one can find simple cameras known as “point and shoot” and others that are more complex with more advanced functions. The only inconvenience of this equipment is that it does not allow interchangeable lenses, but it does offer images of great quality.
Sony Cyber-shot Dsc-hx60 Camera, Hd 1080p, 20.4mp, 30x Optical Zoom, Wi-fi, Nfc,
Fujifilm Xp140 Digital Compact Camera With 5-25mm Ois Lens, 5x Optical Zoom, Wi-
2 X Panasonic Lumix Digital Compact Cameras Inc. Dmc-tz5 & Dmc-tz6 Working
16£ 12 bids | 0d
Kodak C123 12.0mp Waterproof Digital Camera - Blue - 5x Digital Zoom
22.57£ 11 bids | 0d
The characteristic that differentiates this model form the reflex cameras is that it does not have mirrors, which allows for it to have a compact without losing image quality or being able to interchange lenses. It also has a smaller sensor than the reflex cameras.
Fujifilm X-t3 Digital Mirrorless Camera - Silver With Xc15-45mm Zoom Lens
379£ 2 bids | 3d
Errors to avoid when buying camera equipment
- Do not buy an expensive camera because it may offer better characteristics or qualities. The best option is to buy an equipment that adapts to our needs.
- Don’t let looks fool you , as some equipment may seem they can take photos automatically.
- Try not to base the image quality only on the megapixels, other functions of the camera need to be considered too.
The best Camera Brands
- Nikon: this band has vast experience fabrication camera equipment, and includes innovative characteristics and maximum quality. Nikon was founded in 1917 due to a fusion of 2 grand companies dedicated to this sector and it wasn’t until 1999 when Nikon launched its first reflex digital camera called Nikon D1. They are experts in making different types of lenses
- Canon: founded in 1933 during the first and second world war, this company has proven to be pioneering and innovative in perfecting it’s products. In 1934 created it’s first Japanese camera , measuring approximately 35 mm, which included a focal-plane shutter. These days, Canon has more that 50 models of digital camera equipment on the market for professional and semi professional photographers.
- Other camera brands that also offer great advantages and have multiple functions are Fujifim, Samsung, Polaroid, Sony, Leica, Olympus, Panasonic, Go pro and Pentax.